In Lifehack Motivational Pets

Man's Best Buddy

Let us try writing an article with a phablet and while i and my dog Matchi are in hammock... Everyone needs to feel loved, needed and have something to care for. Lucky are those who live with their loved ones and special someone/s. But for those who are, most of the times, companion-less like me, and those workers living nautical miles away from their family, you've got to have someone to care for, a pet maybe. You know why the boy in the movie Life of Pi not only survived the shipwreck but also kept his sanity? Because he had a not-so-friendly companion - a tiger named Mr. Parker. It is recommended to people living alone to have a pet at home because pets especially dogs are excellent chaperones.

Dogs are known to make great companions everywhere you go, they will follow you with waggly tail. They can be so playful and charming and have the ability to make a hundred faces that will surely boost your mood.

Aside from being excellent buddies, they are also great stress relievers and can make you feel calm in an instant. My dog Matchi used to live with me in my apartment. When i go home in the province, he’s my co-pilot. He always loves long roadtrips

with his window partly open breathing in fresh air. When i pull over and stop to go to the John, he guards the car and instantly it becomes off limits to strangers.. gas pump attendants included.

When we frequent my parents’ place, Matchi became friends with my mom and kidsister. One time during the rainy season, when my apartment was on the verge of welcoming floodwater, i left Matchi in the province. In my absence, my mom later became his second master. While Matchi is under my Mom’s watch, custody and care, I and my siblings noticed something different. My Mom is, more often than before, on a good mood. Truly, coming home to a furry friend after a stressful day at work can be relieving, as dogs bring about positive energy and unconditional love.

Aside from constant companionship, loyalty, and warmth, dogs will never reject a cuddle session with their beloved owner, and if you’re suffering from depression or recovering from a traumatic life crisis, your caring canine will be there to smother you with love and affection.

Dogs are territorial and therefore they are reliable home security guards. With their keen sense of smell, a dog’s nose knows when an unwanted person is approaching. They can also hear at a greater frequency and distance than humans. Clearly, with their acute senses, dogs can detect intruders faster than you can! You will be awakened by their barks shoo-ing away would be trespassers but in return, you will love that Sense of protection.

Having a dog is like teaching yourself how to be a responsible parent. As a matter of fact i tell my "just married" friends to practice on pets first to check on their preparedness to parenting before they start family planning.  Do you remember the film Marley and Me? That's what i am talking about and here are my favorite lines in the movie...

You know, there's nothing like the experience of raising your first dog. Simple joy of walking side by side with your buddy out in the fresh air.. throwin' a stick. Spending some quiet time just you and your very best friend. That’s one great experience.
A dog has no use for fancy cars or big homes or designer clothes. A waterlogged stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb.
Give 'em your heart and he'll give you his.
How many people can you say that about?

How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special?
How many people can make you feel... extraordinary?

My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.

In addition to what i said that dogs are excellent stress relievers, pets decrease our feelings of loneliness and isolation by providing companionship to all generations. Everyone needs something to care for. Many elderly citizens or people living alone will tell you their pet gives them a reason for living longer and happier.

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. I have three dogs at home and my favorite is my shitzu who's name is pebbles.. yes you are right. they are great companions and stress relievers too. they're hard to feed at first but eventually, things would go easy. it took me about 2 months to potty train my pups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Best Leggings

    ReplyDelete